Registration for the Nitrogen Footprint Workshop on December 2 at the University of Melbourne has reached capacity and thus further registration requests are not being accepted. If you would like to be put on a waiting list, please send an email to email@example.com. Thank you.
Workshop on Nitrogen Footprints
Friday December 2, 2016
University of Melbourne
Nitrogen footprint tools have been developed and are being developed for numerous countries and institutions. We are pleased to announce a workshop focused on these tools!
As an official activity associated with the 7th International Nitrogen Conference (Melbourne, Australia December 5 – 9, 2016), the N-Print project (www.n-print.org) is hosting a one-day workshop at the University of Melbourne on the development of nitrogen footprint tools. Deli Chen, Allison Leach, and Jim Galloway are organizing the event.
The workshop details are:
- When: Friday December 2nd from 9am-5pm
- Where: University of Melbourne, Theatre G08, Building 142
- There is no cost to attend this workshop
The workshop objectives are:
- Review current state of research on nitrogen footprints
- Update national footprint tools currently being developed
- Australia, Denmark, China, Portugal
- Training session for nitrogen footprint tools.
- Countries (N-Calculator)
- Institutions (N-Institution)
- Discuss the development of a global by-country N footprint tool that allows any country to get a rough estimate of their average per-capita N footprint
The workshop will be divided into two sessions:
- Session 1 (morning) is a working meeting for those N-Calculator projects that are in process
- Session 2 (afternoon) is a series of presentations for others who want to learn about N-Calculator and N-Institution.
- Presentation at N2016 with results of the workshop
- Publication to a journal
If you would like to attend or if you have questions, please send an email to the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org